Day Tour / Day Excursion - Jeep Safari, Kaudulla National Park
Kaudulla National Park is a national park on the island of Sri Lanka located 197 kilometres away from the largest city, Colombo. It was designated a national park on April 1, 2002 becoming the 15th such area on the island. In the 2004–2005 season more than 10,000 people visited the National Park, generating an income of Rs.100,000 from entrance fees. Along with Minneriya and Girithale BirdLife International have identified Kaudulla as an Important Bird Area.
Historically Kaudulla was one of the 16 irrigation tanks built by King Mahasen. Following a period of abandonment it was reconstructed in 1959. It now attracts and supports a variety of plant and animal life, including large mammals, fish and reptiles.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Kaudulla National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaudulla National Park, Galoya Road, Habarana 51375 Sri Lanka
See Wild Elephants
Duration: 8 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotels of the Sri Lanka or Colombo airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.