Day Tour at Panama Canal and Monkey Island, from Ocean to Ocean
Day tour to visit the Panama Canal at both coasts, Atlantic and Pacific, only possible on this is tour mixing the amazing structures of the Panama Canal, the beauty of the rainforest, wildlife and the experience of being inside the Panama Canal through Gatun Lake. Small groups or private tours available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round trip transfer by air-conditioned Van or SUV
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Boat tour in the Gatun Lake and Monkey Island
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Island
- Entry/Admission - Agua Clara Locks
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is not included in the price however we will take time for lunch at noon in a local restaurant at Colon or you could bring food.
- Panama Canal Railway is not operating for passengers due to Covid19 and it won't be part of the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedro Miguel, Panama
After pick up from your hotel or accomodation in Panama City, we would take you to an observation area at the pacific side where we will discuss about the history, construction and operation of the original Panama Canal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monkey Island, Gatun Lake, Panama City Panama
After seeing a ship go through the locks, we will continue by car to the Chagres River where we will begin a boat tour in the Gatun Lake, the biggest lake part of the Panama Canal, and pass beside the huge ships going through the Panama Canal in our way to Monkey Island, inside the Soberania National Park, where we will find monkeys and other species of animals.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agua Clara Locks, Avenida Bolivar Lago Gatun, Colon 0301 Panama
After the exciting experience of Monkey Island, we will head to the city of Colon at the atlantic side of the Canal where we will stop to buy lunch at a restaurant of traditional panamanian food.
After lunch, we will continue by car to visit the new expansion of the Panama Canal where we would see bigger ships going through the locks and learn about how these amazing structures work.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up included from hotels or accommodations in downtown of Panama City. An extra charge of USD $30.00 per group applies for pick up from Playa Bonita or airport area which should be paid cash the same day of the tour, includes pick up and return. Ports
- Flamenco Marina, Panama City, Panama
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We might keep windows open when possible to allow air circulation, vehicles are air conditioned. Guides are also drivers in order to reduce the number of people and they use mask at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.