Day Tour Cairo The Egyptian museum Citadel and Mohamed Ali mosque,Cairo
> discover Tutankhamen treasures and visit the most famous non pharaonic monuments in Cairo.
Discover the largest and most famous museum in the world. Witness some unique displays and learn the history of each.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- pick up and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- expert tour guide
- bottle of water
- soft drink
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- Discover the largest and most famous museum in the world.
Our expert tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we going to drive you through the daily life to down town of Cairo to visit the fabulous Egyptian museum which opened at 1902 and contains the greatest archaeological group in the world from different ages.discover tut ankh amen treasures which is priceless such as his coffin.his golden mask.his pens and his perfume bottles.the two levels of the museum contains more than 150000 pieces of the great Egyptian civilization such as Hatshepsut head, Anubis statue, sobek statue ISIS, Horus and more anthers.enjoy watching the treasures and smell the real ancient history.move to el moqattam hills one of the most beautiful Islamic Cairo sites citadel of salah el din or mountain citadel as they call it one of the finest and most luxurious places with its architectural elements the largest old war castles.salah el din choose this strategic location to protect Cairo.enjoy watching the fences.doors.palaces.towers and schools..it was place to save the official documents.printing.currency house.take unique unique photos of the citadel.move to visit Mohamed Ali mosque or alabaster mosque as the Egyptians call it founded by Mohamed Ali pasha the great ruler and the leader of the renaissance of modern Egypt who built the fabulous mosque to be burried in it and for Islamic prays.know more details about Mohamed Ali pasha and listen to the excited story of Mameluke massacre which made by Mohamed Ali at this place.take wonderful photos of the great mosque which built in ottoman style by the famous architect yousif boushnaq. feel quietness and confidence.
drive back to hotel.
Departure Point :Cairo
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick Up Time
- 7.00 am (time change is available)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.