Day Tour: East and West Banks of Luxor
Explore Egypt’s most prized archaeological finds on a full-day tour of the East and West Banks of Luxor. Admire the ancient tombs in the Valley of the Kings, visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and explore Karnak and Luxor Temples.
Take this 8-hour private tour of Luxor to get a complete picture of both the East and West Banks of the ancient city. Start at the West Bank, home of the Valley of the Kings. Admire the grandeur of its ancient architecture, used as the burial site of legendary kings and pharaohs. Next, visit the temple built by Queen Hatshepsut, Make a short stop at the Colossi of Memnon, where the remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III lie. Then, head to the East Bank in Luxor.After lunch at a local restaurant, continue your tour at the Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert Qualified Egyptologist English Tour Guide.
- Bottle of Water
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- All Entrance Fees (Tickets)
- Food & Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley of the Kings the most famous site in Luxor, this ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. admire the grandeur of its ancient architecture, used as the burial site of legendary kings and pharaohs.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, one of the most striking monuments in Egypt.the famous female ruler of Egypt who posed as a male to gain the throne and the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as Pharaoh.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
visit the Colossi of Memnon, which mark the site of the funerary temple of Amenhotep III. These two giant statues standing tall and proud on the West Bank are all that remain of the ancient complex.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak Temples, the greatest example of a site of worship in history and the second most popular attraction in Egypt after the Pyramids of Giza.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
visit Luxor Temple, one of the best preserved of all of the ancient monuments with large amounts of structure
At Luxor Temple gaze at its courtyard and the amazing granite statues of Ramses II
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Luxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel and place in Luxor.Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.