Day Tour: God's eyes cave, Saeva dupka cave & Glozehne monastery
- Rural tourism - Showing the real face of Bulgaria.
- Visit the amazing natural phenomenon - stone bridge, declared for a protected site in 1964.
- Visit Glozhene Monastery “St. George the Victorious”, a hidden treasure in the Balkan Mountains.
- Breath taking panoramic view to the Central Balkan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Driver guide
What's excluded :
- Ticket for "Saeva Dupka Cave" - 2eur
- Entry/Admission - "Saeva Dupka" Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prohodna Cave, Village Karlukovo Iskar George, Karlukovo 5782 Bulgaria
Prohodna cave a.k.a. The God's eyes cave is the best known attraction in the Karlukovo Gorge (part of the Geological Park Iskar-Panega), one of the largest karst regions in Bulgaria and a popular location for speleology.
If you want to admire the nature and see the eyes of God, this is the place to visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: "Saeva Dupka" Cave, 5761, Bulgaria
Saeva dupka is a cave in northern Bulgaria near the village of Brestnitsa, Lovech Province. Its five halls and 400 metres of corridors offer some of the most beautiful cave formations in the country. The cave has hosted many choral music performances, thanks to the excellent acoustic conditions.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Glozhene Monastery (Sveti Georgi Pobedonosets), Ribaritsa Bulgaria
Eastern Orthodox monastery located in Stara Planina mountain. Built in 13th century, the monastery looks like a fortress on the top of big rock.
Breathtaking panoramic view from the monastery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cathedral Saint Aleksandar Nevski, pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :National Palace of Culture, National Culture Palace, бул. „България“, 1463 Ndk, Sofia, Bulgaria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.