Day Tour of Colombo
Colombo is the bustling capital city of Sri Lanka and is a hub for visiting beaches in the south of the island. Its history involves successive rulings by the Portuguese, Dutch and British, and it was a major port on the east-west trade routes during that era. This ancient heritage reflects on the city today in terms of its architecture consisting of colonial buildings as well as high rise sky scrapers and shopping malls. The cosmopolitan side of Colombo includes stylish theatres, cinemas, restaurants, cafes, museums and galleries.Modern day Colombo is emerging rapidly and a Colombo city tour is a worthy item on your agenda either on the start or finish to your Sri Lankan tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Colombo National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Colombo Fort Railway Station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colombo National Museum, Albert Crescent, Colombo Sri Lanka
National Museum of Colombo, also known as the Sri Lanka National Museum is one of two museums in Colombo. It is the largest museum in Sri Lanka. It is maintained by the Department of National Museum of the central government.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Colombo Fort Railway Station, Olcott Mawatha Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
Fort railway station is a major rail hub in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The station is served by Sri Lanka Railways, with many inter-city and commuter trains entering each day. Fort Station is the main rail gateway to central Colombo; it is the terminus of most intercity trains in the country.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gangaramaya (Vihara) Buddhist Temple, 61 Sri Jinaratana Road, Colombo Sri Lanka
Gangaramaya Temple is one of the most important temples in Colombo, Sri Lanka, being a mix of modern architecture and cultural essence.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We picked our clients around Colombo any place
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.