Day Tour Of Lucknow
Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Lucknow city limits at your specified time slot.
You will be visiting the following places during the course of 8 hours:
1. British Residency
2. Asafi Imambara (Bada Imambada)
3. Hussainabad Imambara (Chotta Imambada)
4. Rumi Gate
5. Art Gallery
6. Visit Chowk (Old City Area) for Chikan Clothes or Snacks
7. Kebab shops at Tulsi Theatre
8. Ambedkar Park
After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Lucknow city limits.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Bara Imambara
- Entry/Admission - Chhota Imambara
- Entry/Admission - Rumi Darwaza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bara Imambara, Lucknow 226003 India
The Bara Imambara of Lucknow is one of the most famous monuments of the city. Also known as Asfi Imambara, after the name of the Nawab of Lucknow who got it constructed, it is an important place of worship for the Muslims who come here every year to celebrate the religious festival of Muharram. The Imambara is primarily known for its incredible maze, known as Bhul Bhulaiya locally, which is located on the upper floor of the monument.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chhota Imambara, West of Bara Imambara, Lucknow 226001 India
The Chhota Imambara, or the Imambara of Hussainabad, is one of the most beautiful and attractive buildings in the old city of Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh in India. This imposing monument lies to the west of Bara Imambara and is a true sight to behold. The Chhota Imambara was initially a congregation hall for Shia Muslims that was built by Muhammad Ali Shah, who was the third Nawab of Awadh, in the year 1838.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rumi Darwaza, Husainabad Trust Road, Lucknow 226003 India
The Rumi Darwaza, in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, is an imposing gateway which was built under the patronage of Nawab Asaf-Ud-daula in 1784. It is an example of Awadhi architecture. The Rumi Darwaza, which stands sixty feet tall, was modeled after the Sublime Porte in Istanbu
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lucknow City Center
Departure Time :8/10/2019 - 12/30/2020
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.