Day Tour of Mani Bhawan And CSMVS
• Pick up from the hotel in Mumbai at 10:00 AM.
• Visit Mani Bhawan Museum.
• After that by 11:30 AM leave for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu
• Drop back by 1:30 PM.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum
- Entry/Admission - Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum, 19 Laburnum Road Gamdevi, Mumbai 400007 India
It is also known as Mani Bhawan Gandhi Sangrahalaya, is situated on the Laburnam Road in Mumbai. It is dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, the 'Father of the Nation'. The Bhawan is a must-visit destination for all those who believe in Gandhiji's philosophy and those who want to know more about the 'Great Man'. One of the most influential freedom fighters of India, Mahatma Gandhi stayed at the Mani Bhavan of Bombay between 1917 and 1934, during India's freedom struggle. It was in this building that Mahatma Gandhi started the use of charkha, in the year 1917. The Bhawan also served as the venue for the commencement of the numerous movements started by him, like the Non-Cooperation Movement, Satyagraha, Swadeshi Movement, Khadi Movement, and Khilafat Movement. It was in the year 1955 that Mani Bhawan went under the stewardship of the Gandhi Smarak Nidhi
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, 159 - 161 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Mumbai 400032 India
The Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, abbreviated CSMVS and formerly named the Prince of Wales Museum of Western India, is the main museum in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was founded in the early years of the 20th century by prominent citizens of Mumbai, with the help of the government, to commemorate the visit of George V, who was Prince of Wales at the time. It is located in the heart of South Mumbai near the Gateway of India. The museum was renamed in 1998 after Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj, the founder of Maratha Empire. The building is built in the Indo-Saracenic style of architecture, incorporating elements of other styles of architecture like the Mughal, Maratha, and Jain. The museum building is surrounded by a garden of palm trees and formal flower beds.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Mumbai City Center
Departure Time :8/9/2019 - 10/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.