Day Tour to Abu Simbel by plane from Aswan
Early morning, our representative will transfer you to Aswan airport. Fly to Abu Simbel. Upon arrival will accompany you to the Temples. The two temples of Abu Simbel are considered among the most famous, impressive monuments in the world not only because of their historical importance, colossal scale, and architectural perfection but also for the huge project of removing and reconstructing them. Abu Simbel temples were built by the great pharaoh Ramesses II; the Great Temple, originally cut into the rock and dedicated to the creator gods of the time Amun-Re, Re-Horakhty, Ptah and the deified version of Ramesses II himself while the Small temple, also originally cut into the rock, was dedicated to goddess Hathor and the deified version of his dearest wife, Queen Nefertari.
Fly back to Aswan. Upon arrival meet and assistance by our representative then he will escort you to your hotel in private air-conditioned modern van.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Domestic flight (Aswan-Abu Simbel-Aswan).
- Qualified professional Egyptologist guide.
What's excluded :
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
The two temples of Abu Simbel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Aswan or Aswan airport. Airports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.