Day Tour to Abu Simble via Aswan
Make the trip to Abu Simbel easy! board a plane from cairo in the morning and fly to Aswan, then drive to Abu Simbel Spend the morning admiring the incredible rock-cut tombs on the shore of Lake Nasser before driving back to Aswan to enjoy the afternoon there .
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo and back.
- - Domestic flights Cairo/Aswan/Cairo.
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- - All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- - Late lunch meal at local restaurant.
- - All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- - Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Enjoy your trip to Abu Simbel by Flight. Our Representative will pick you up from your hotel in cairo to fly to aswan then drive to Abu Simbel which its main attraction is the great sun temple of king Ramses II and the Temple of Queen Nefertari. Both temples were discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile. Ramses II built the temple mostly to honor himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Kadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses temple, the Nefertari Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favourite wife Queen Nefertari among other 200 wives and concubines. After finishing the visit you will drive back to aswan , fly to cairo then you will be driven back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.