Day tour to Alexandria from Cairo by Car
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in cairo and then you drive to visit. First visit Pompay’s Pillar, Then you drive to visit the Catacombs of Alexandria, which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock, a private tomb, then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Named after the Mameluke Sultan Al- Asharf Qaitbay, the Qaitbay Citadel, Then we proceed to Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria.
Then you drive to Visit the wonderful reincarnation of the famed ancient library of Alexandria. Then you drive to Visit the wonderful reincarnation of the famed ancient library of Alexandria. Then you drive to the roman amphitheatre, the open air museum for sunken monuments, Unknown Soldier of Alexandria, Then you drive to the Monatazah Palace was King Farouk, then drive back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel / air port & return.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Private Egyptologist guide
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All taxes & service charge
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Pompey's Pillar
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Entry/Admission - Fort Qaitbey
- Entry/Admission - Montazah Gardens
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
Ancient Egypt Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo. We will drive almost 210 kilometers to Alexandria City, the second largest city in Egypt known as “The Pearl of the Mediterranean.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Then you drive to visit the Catacombs of Alexandria, which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock, a private tomb, later converted into a public cemetery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompey's Pillar, Al Karah WA at Toubageyah WA Kafr Al Ghates, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Pompey's Pillar was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian the Emperor of the Roman Empire from 284 to 305 A.C. originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
Then you drive to Visit the wonderful reincarnation of the famed ancient library of Alexandria. The original library held the largest collection of manuscripts in the world and was a great center of learning for 600 years until it burned down in the 3rd century. NEW library of Alexandria the biggest library in the world now with 8 million books, Site of lighthouse one of the seven wonders of ancient world, Enjoy a tour at the dramatically beautiful new library. Then you drive to the roman amphitheatre, the open air museum for sunken monuments, unknown soldier of Alexandria, the statue of Alexander the great, Built east of Alexandria on a high hill and overlooking the most beautiful beach of Alexandria,
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Fort Qaitbey, 29 88545 N 31. 21372 E, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandri, Named after the Mameluke Sultan Al- AsharfQaitbay, the Qaitbay Citadel in Alexandria is considered one of the most important defensive strongholds in the Mediterranean Sea. Visit the citadel that used to formulate an important part of the fortification system of Alexandria in the 15th century A.D.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montazah Gardens, Montaza Palace Al Mandarah Bahri, Qism El-Montaza, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
Then you drive to th was King Farouk, last king in history of Egypt, Summer Residence. Enjoy the embracing gardens blazed of colors and the beautiful architectures of the Montazah Palace, and then you drive along the Cornish to see the whole city passing over bridge of Stanly land mark of modern Alexandria then drive back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels and cairo international airportAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ANCIENT EGYPT TOURS, your safety is always at the forefront of everything we do. We have taken all the possible safety precautions to ensure that your trip is stress-free.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.