Day Tour To Cairo From Luxor By Flight
Cairo Day tour from Luxor by flight to visit the best attraction ; The Giza Pyramids , The Sphinx and ValleyTemple in Giza Plateu , Discover the treasures of the discovered tombs of Ancient Egypt Kings inThe Egyptian Museum and a visit to the old market Khan El-Khalili to buy suovenirs and enjoy the Egyptian gastronomy .
What's included :
- • All transports by private A/C vehicle.
- • Hotel pickup & drop off service.
- • Domestic flight (Luxor - Cairo & Cairo - Luxor).
- • Private professional guide.
- • Entrance fees to all above mentioned sites.
- • Fresh mineral water on board during the tour.
- • Warm Lunch meal at local restaurant during the tour.
- • All Service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- • Personal expenses.
- • Tipping kitty.
- • Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Leisure travel Egypt representative will pick up you from your hotel in Luxor at morning heading to Cairo Airport to take your flight to Luxor.Upon your arrival, Our representative and tour guide will meet and transfer you to begin your tour, by visiting Giza Plateau, site of the Three Ancient Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, the giant mythical statue, The Sphinx and The Valley Temple. Then you will be transferred to The Egyptian Museum and travel back in time as you walk along discovering the treasures of Ancient Egypt. Your last visit will be Khan El-Khalili - one of the oldest market in Middle East-. You will have your lunch in a local restaurant during the tour. After finishing your tour you will be transferred to the airport to fly back to Luxor. Meals: Lunch.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly advise your phone number to arrange the pickup time and location with our Representative
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.