Day tour to Constanța, at the Black Sea (by train from Bucharest)
One of the ancient greek colonies at the Black Sea, we shall learn some its legends. Now, as it was at that time,it is the biggest port of the Black Sea. We shall visit the Roman mosaic, the biggest found so far in the Roman World. Further, the Big mosque and the Aquqrium with the Casino.
Furthermore, some free time to spend on your own at the beach and in Constanța downtown available.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guiding fee
- Return train tickets to Constanța
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Edifice with Mosaic
What's excluded :
- Photography fees, where applicable
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Mosque of Constanta - Minaret, 1 Crangului Street, Constanta 900745 Romania
The Great Mosque of Constanța is one of the main attractions of the city. From its minaret, we have a magnificent view on the City and the harbour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Edifice with Mosaic, Strada Ovidiu nr 12 next to the National History & Archeology Museum, Constanta 900734 Romania
The biggest Roman Mosaic found so far lies in Constanța - and we shall visit it!
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Constanta Casino, Constanta Romania
One of the most magnificent buildings of Constanța is its Casino.
Pass By: Aquarium of Constanta, Strada Elisabeta 1, Constanta 900733 Romania
A collection of exotic and local fish.
Stop At: Constanta Beach, Constanta Romania
In the summer: Some free time to spend on the beach for sunbathing and bathing in the Black Sea.
During wintertime: Some free time to enjoy at one of the nice restaurants closeby to the Beach.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :North Railway Station Neighborhood, Bucharest, Romania
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.