Day Tour To Coptic Cairo, Cave Crash & Virgin Mary Tree
visit Christiansites in Cairo and Churches in Cairo, the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue , visit The Famous Cave Church ,then go to Virgin Mary Tree.
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours guide will pick up you at 9:00Am from your Hotel to visit Old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is Among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is most felt still; though their stay was brief, for the Governor of what was then Fustat enraged by the tumbling down of idols at Jesus’ approach sought to kill the Child. But they took shelter from his wrath in a cave above which, in later years, the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious) was built. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. Also There you will be able to visit and Enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church,then visit The Famous Cave Church of St. Simon in Cairo There are seven cave churches carved into the nearby Moqattam Mountain. The Monastery of St. Simon the Tanner is the largest and has an amphitheater with a seating capacity of 20,000. It is worth a visit if you are interesting to see something different in Egypt, then visit Virgin Mary Tree in the Cairo district of Matariya is a Sycamore tree that is believed to be holy by Christians who believe that this tree once sheltered the Virgin Mary, her son Jesus and Joseph when they fled into Egypt from the forces of king Herod who had given the order to kill Jesus.
The story goes that the Virgin Mary rested under the tree and a spring spontaneously appeared for her to wash the baby Jesus. When some troops passed by, it is said that the tree grew branches to hide the Virgin Mary and her son until they were gone. It is believed that the Virgin Mary also threw water from the spring on the ground as she washed Jesus and a balsam tree subsequently sprouted.
Meals: Lunch at a local restaurant.
return back to your Hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From Your Hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.