Day Tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel & Mohamed Ali Mosque
Pay A Visit To Cairo’s Best Landmarks In A Day Tour. You Will Visit The Famous Egyptian Museum Located At Tahrir Square In Downtown Cairo, And Then Visit Old Coptic And The Citadel Of Saladin To See The Alabaster Mosque Of Mohamed Ali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private Air Conditioned vehicle with WiFi
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel to start your tour visiting the Egyptian Museum. The museum has thousands of ancient Egyptian artifacts. The cream of the crops is the collection of the boy-king Tut Ankh Amon.
Pass By: Cairo Citadel, Salah Salem St, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then you will move to visit Salah El-Dien Citadel “the Castle of Salah El-Dien” and The alabaster mosque is the most beautiful mosque in Egypt and it was built by Mohamed Ali.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.