Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Camel ride, Lunch, Egyptian Museum, Khan Al Khalili
Discover & Explore the very best of Cairo’s ancient history and culture on a full-day, private tour with an experienced guide. Enjoy the personal experience of a private tour as you explore Giza Pyramids which is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages with Camel Ride.
Then you will visit the Egyptian Museum - one of the most important museums in the world. It contains the world’s largest collection of pharaonic antiquities.you will see the famous Tutankhamun exhibition with the golden mask of the boy king. The Royal Mummies Room is another highlight of the Egyptian Museum. Here you can see the mummies of many great Egyptian rulers, including Ramses II.Have Lunch then visit Khan Al-Khalil Bazzar the oldest market at the middle east, was founded at the 13th century for being market, it is the most famous market all over Egypt and the middle east. it has lots of ancient Islamic building with beautiful carvings and calligraphy as well.then back to Hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist Guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sterilized Private Air Conditioned vehicle
- Camel ride ( for 30 minutes ).
- Bottled Water.
- Face Mask and gloves
- alcohol bottled sanitizer
What's excluded :
- All Entrance Fees.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Explore Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mykerinus which is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World from the ancient ages.it is the only survival of the seven ancient wonders of the world, plus the great sphinx as well. there is 9 pyramids at Giza plateau, main three for pharaohs plus seven small for the queens, they were used as tombs for the ancient Egyptian pharaohs.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
Visit the Great Sphinx which consider the largest monolithic statue and the oldest known monumental sculpture in the world.and the Valley Temple of Chephren.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Egyptian Museum housing 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo attracts millions of visitors a year. The highlight for most are the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun. His 6 gold gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the must-see item of the day. Your guide will introduce you to the most important pieces.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Visit Khan Al Khalili bazaar, your guide will give you an introduction to the famous markets which claim to have inspired Christopher Columbus to discover the USA. Enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and try your luck bargaining with the shop owners for a souvenir of your trip to Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
2: Giza Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick travelers from any hotels , hostels, private apartment, vacation rentals .in Cairo and Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- -The use of masks is obligatory…masks will be given to client who don't have their own. -Alcohol Gel will be available before, during and after the service. -The Vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service. -All those running the service (Guide-Driver- ETC)will wear a mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.