Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis and Sakkara in Egypt
Visit the Great
Pyramids of Giza and the
Sphinx and then the older
Step Pyramid at Sakkara, and Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to Witness the greatest ancient sites near
Cairo in one day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- You will be picked up from your hotel by Sun Pyramids Tours representative, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of
Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the
Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the
Move to visit the
Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at local restaurant. After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the
Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of
Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Departure Point :from your hotel in Cairo
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :to your hotel in Cairo
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.