Day tour to Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Camel ride and The Egyptian museum
Full day tour to the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, The great Giza pyramids, Sphinx the Tour also Included amazing Camel ride around Giza pyramids.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- 30 minutes camel ride.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Food and drinks.
at 9:00 am when your qualified Egyptologist guide collects you from your Cairo or Giza hotel for the short drive to the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Continue your day tour to the iconic Pyramids of Giza. See the three great pyramids, built for the mummies of the pharaohs Cheops (Khufu), Khafre, and Menkaure, admire the half-lion, half-human Great Sphinx, and visit the Valley Temple, the tour at giza including the Camel ride.
Then you will Visit the Giza Bazaar. Where you can find the Egyptian handmade, copper, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more. And at the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
• Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
• The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.