Day tour to Kandy
Kandy, the last royal capital of Sri Lanka. Kandy is most beautiful breathtaking city surrounding by the hills and so green nature environment.Learn about thousands of rare plants, trees, and orchid varieties at the 147-acre (60-hectare) Royal Botanic Gardens of Peradeniya. and see the Temple of Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa), and Kandyan cultural dance show.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
The Sri Dalada Maligawa or The Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a temple in the city of Kandy in Sri Lanka. The Holy Temple of the Tooth is scenically located right in the heart of the town.the temple which houses the Sacred Tooth Relic of The Buddha, is possibly the most sacred Buddhist shrine in the world. It is venerated not only by Buddhists in Sri Lanka but by Buddhists all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
Royal Botanic Gardens, Peradeniya are about 5.5 km to the west of the city of Kandy in the Central Province of Sri Lanka.Peradeniya is believed to take its exotic name from Sinhalese names Pera (guava) and Deniya (a plain). It attracts 2 million visitors annually. The garden includes more than 4000 species of plants, including orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kandy Lake Club - Cultural Dance Show, 7 Sangamitta Mawatha, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
The kandyan dances,or up-country dances,are regarded as the classical dances of sri lanka. the dance is the most famous of the kandyan dance. the kandyan dance is most popular and most important cultural. the most spectacular performances. can still be seen in a religious context, specially during t annual kandy perahara procession in the city of kandy.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in NegomboAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.