Day Tour to Luxor from Aswan
See Luxor’s top attractions in one day on a guided day trip from Aswan. After a drive through the lush Nile Valley, tour the key sites of what was ancient Thebes as a qualified Egyptologist guide recounts their stories and secrets. Travel to the West Bank to visit age-old pharaonic tombs at the Valley of the Kings, and see the stunning Temple of Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon. After lunch, switch to the East Bank to explore awe-inspiring Karnak and beautiful Luxor Temple. Hotel pickups and drop-offs included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All service charges and taxes
- Professional Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Beverages with lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
The day begins at 7:00 AM, when you're collected from your hotel or cruise ship in Aswan in private, air-conditioned vehicle for the 3-hour journey north to Luxor. Start your Luxor day tour on the West Bank of the Nile. Visit the dramatic Valley of the Kings, home to the rich and magnificent tombs of some of Egypt's greatest rulers, and explore a selection of these gorgeously decorated burial places. Next, drive to the vast, cliff-cut Temple of Hatshepsut, the female pharaoh who ruled Egypt around 3,500 years ago, and is often represented with a man's beard. Finish your West Bank tour with a visit to the gigantic Colossi of Memnon, huge seated statues of the pharaoh Amenhotep III that adorn the remains of his funerary temple. Take a break for a full lunch at a local restaurant (please note that beverages are not included), before exploring the East Bank. Visit the sprawling complex of Karnak Temple, with its striking reliefs, and wander through the tall colonnades of Luxor Temple, built by Amenhotep III and completed by Ramses II. Your guide will explain the temples' history. You'll leave Luxor at 5:00 PM and be back at base around 7:00 PM.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers in Aswan city with extra cost
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.