Day Tour to St Catherine Monastery and Mount Sinai in Egypt
Travel through the night to Mount Sinai to climb the mountain at night to see sunrise from atop Moses’ Mountain. Descent after dawm to visit one of the oldest Christian monasteries in the world, St. Catherine, built around the site of the Burning Bush.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from/to your hotel in Sharm
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park
- Bedouin guide during climbing up the mountain
- Bottled water and soft drinks on board
- All services charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
- Optional activities
- Personal spendings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Saint Catherine, Saint Catherine, Red Sea and Sinai
Sun Pyramids tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned vehicle to be transferred to St. Catherine, it takes about 3 hours driving. You will start your journey by climbing Moses Mountain at 2:00 am and the descent will be at 7:00 am. You will be able to witness the sunset from the top of Moses Mountain. Then, continue your visit to St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world. It was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.