Day Tour to Terracotta Warriors with Biang Biang Noodles Making
If you were ever fascinated by the food of Xian you may have wondered how these amazing foods were made? On this day tour, you will pay a visit to a local family and learn the secrets of making homemade noodles before heading for the world-wonder Terracotta Warriors and Horses. The trip starts with a morning stroll at a local market savoring the wet market culture and continues with hand-pulled noodle-making at a local family. Replete with food, you will leave for the Terracotta Warriors and be further dazzled by Chinese history.
per adult from
8 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Biang Biang Noodles cooking class fee and lunch.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets for Terracotta Warriors Museum
- English-speaking tour guide service fee.
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
At 9:00, your guide will meet you at your hotel and you will set-off for this amazing cooking class at a courtyard nearby City Wall.
You will head for a local wet markfirst. Your guide will walk you through the variety of spicies and ingredients available for sale. After purchasing what you need, you will return to a quiet private courtyard and begin the cooking magic. Under the guidance of your chef, you will learn how to make Biang Biang Noodles. Making noodles is quite easy and fun, you need to make thin strips out of the flour dough and boil them, it’s done! The trick lies in the sauce or soup. With the explanation of your chef, you will learn how to make plain noodles delicious! After everything is done, you will be proud to enjoy what you made. This is a truly homemade lunch!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
After lunch, you will set out for the world wonder - Terracotta Warriors Museum. Your tour guide will take you through all important figures, horses and weapons. By examining the terracotta figures discovered here, you can imagine what the Qin soldiers looked like 2000 years ago. From the horse cart and weapons displayed, you will have an idea how these soldiers used to fight. If you look closely enough, you will discover that each figure has different facial expressions, which is astonishing considering how many figures there are.
17:00: You will be transferred back to hotel and your day tour ends here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your centrally-located hotel, please be ready at your hotel lobby 10 minutes beforehand.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.