Day Tours In Nairobi
Clean and well maintained tour van with pop up roofs.
Complementary bottled drinking water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in tour van/Game drive/Professional driver/guide/Bottled drinking water
What's excluded :
- Attraction sites entry fees/Lunch/Sourvenirs/Gratuity
- This is a tour package/itinerary designed in the best manner to spend a typical day in Nairobi.On this day the driver/guide drives in our customised tour van picking you up at your hotel/airport/residence at 6.a.m. so as to get the Nairobi national park by 6.20.a.m.You are being picked that early because it is the best time to have a chance to spot most of the animals at the Park.The game drive in this park is to look for animals like giraffes,zebras,rhinos,hartebeests and other variety of wild life.The game drive drive runs up to 10.15a.m.Then you exit and proceed to the David Sheldriek wildlife trust.This is the home of the orphaned baby elephants where the narrator will tell and narrate the story of each of the elephant and where it was rescued.This sanctuary is open everyday for only one hour 11-12noon.
Proceed to giraffe center where you will closely see the three types of giraffes as they closely feed on their pellets.You will have a chance to take great selfies with these tall creatures.
You may stop over some lunch and then proceed to the famous Karen Blixen house museum known as the home for the out of Africa.
Later proceed for drop off to your respective place.
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
We pick our travelers from their Nairobi hotels/residences/or Nairobi airports
AirportsJomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.