Day Trip : Gubbio And Perugia Private Tour + Lunch + Perugina Chocolate House
- Gubbio is one of the oldest Umbrian cities. Here you can breathe history from every stone and many are the traces of its glorious past: the Roman Theater of the first century AD, the Basilica of Sant'Ubaldo which overlooks the city and houses the remains of the saint, patron of Gubbio, the Church of Santa Maria Nuova which houses the fresco "The Madonna of the Belvedere" by Ottaviano Nelli. At the end of the tour, we enjoy a traditional Umbrian lunch at a local restaurant.
- We dedicate the rest of the day to Perugia. The capital of the region of Umbria, is worth visiting not only for the beauty of its hilltop setting, but also for its fine old buildings.
- During our time in Perugia, we’ll take a visit to Perugina Chocolate House, located inside renowned Perugina chocolate factory. A magic place to taste fine chocolate and enjoy a rich collection of pictures, labels, posters, gift boxes and special old machines to produce the chocolate and its most famous product the “bacio”.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral (Duomo di Gubbio), Via Ducale, Gubbio Italy
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Perugia Cathedral, Piazza IV Novembre, 06123 Perugia PG, Italy
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :06024 Gubbio, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.