Day Trip: Assisi And Spoleto Private Tour + Truffle Hunting With Lunch
- This morning we’ll go discovering Assisi, Franciscan place par excellence, not only in Umbria and in Italy, but all over the world. We’ll take a stroll around its fascinating alleys, admiring the most remarkable sites of the city: Basilica di San Francesco, Chiesa di Santa Chiara, Piazza del Comune, Cattedrale di San Rufino, Chiesa di San Damiano.
- Truffle hunting in Umbria is an old age tradition. Umbria produces the highest number of black truffles in Italy, whose quality is famous throughout the world. Truffles are an integral part of Umbrian cuisine and culture. And for those who still have some questions at the end of the hunt? Do not worry, the experience will end with a delicious truffle tasting, that will dissolve any doubt! Truffle-menu lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch we’ll visit Spoleto, the ancient capital of the Lombard dukes. Spoleto is often considered one of Umbria’s most graceful hill towns.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Duomo di Spoleto, Piazza del Duomo, 06049, Spoleto Italy
Pass By: Basilica Papale e Sacro Convento di San Francesco d'Assisi, Piazza S. Francesco, 2, 06081, Assisi Italy
Departure Point :Assisi, 06081 Santa Maria degli Angeli, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.