Day Trip by Bus to Biwako Valley Ski Resort from Kyoto
Take a day trip from Kyoto during your stay to the snowy mountains of Biwako, only an hour away. With this bus tour, you'll be able to enjoy a day in the snow with family and friends!
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup from designated meeting points
- Local taxes
- Leaflet of detailed Itinerary and tour point description
- Round-Trip bus fare
- Ropeway Ticket
- Snowland Admission
- 1 Day Lift Ticket for customer with Ski Plan
- Meal coupon for customer with Snow Play Plan
- Entry/Admission - Biwako Valley
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ski or Snow Board rental
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Biwako Valley, Kido, Otsu 520-0514 Shiga Prefecture
Enjoy Ski and Snowplay at Biwako Valley.
Ski option : Including
1.Roundtrip bus fare
3.Snowland admission fee
4.Lift ticket for 1day
Snow play option : Including
1.Roundtrip bus fare
3. Snowland admission fee
4.Meal coupon value 1,000Yen ( You can choose one of the menu in the restaurant. In case that the meal is over than 1,000 Yen,you must pay the exceeding amount by cash. And no change though the value amount of your food is lower than 1,000 Yen)
*Rental skis, snowboards, snow wear and other equipment are available onsite (Rental fees are not included)
1.When the ropeway is not in operation due to strong wind,the tour will be changed to Mt. Hakodateyama Ski resort and you will receive a 1,000yen worth voucher that can be used at Mt. Hakodate Ski area (cannot be used for Ski lesson class) for refund from the tour fee.
2.The coupon can be used at any restaurants in the ski area. You can choose any meal from the menu.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Kyoto Avanti, 31 Higashikujō Nishisannōchō, Minami-ku, Kyoto, 601-8003, Japan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (0-2 years old) is free (no seat and no meal)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: the bus will leave as scheduled and will not wait for late arrivals
- Meeting Time at Kyoto AVANTI: 08:50 AM
- When the ropeway is not in operation due to strong wind,the tour will be changed to Mt.Hakodateyama Ski resort and you will receive a 1,000yen worth voucher that can be used at Mt. Hakodate Ski area (cannot be used for Ski lesson class) as refund from the tour fee.
- Equipment Rental fee is not included
- Emergency call center available from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.