Day Trip: Doctor's Cave Beach, Margaritaville & Shopping from Montego Bay Hotels
Skip the lines and enjoy a fantastic day trip that will take you to Doctor's Cave Beach, the world famous Margaritaville and the "Hip-Strip" for some shopping! Completely family friendly.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Local taxes
- Admission the beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Beach activities or seating (available to purchase)
- Umbrellas (available to rent)
Doctor's Cave has been one of the most famous beaches in Jamaica for nearly a century. It’s noted for its crystal-clear turquoise waters and near-white sand. Its sheltered location provides calm waters. Your tour guide will take you to the check-in area. You might want to inquire about renting beach chairs and umbrellas (optional). You can also get yourself settled on the beach and then go back later to get them. Beautiful palm, coconut and sea grape trees provides nice shaded areas where you can lay out on your towels as well. Be sure to take your towels, sunblock and sun glass. Several water sporting activities that are available at a fee including snorkeling gears. There are bars and cafes where you can hang=out and have a beer or even have a sandwich or local hot lunches.
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville is located on the edge of the cliffs along the Hip Strip up the street from Doctors Cave Beach. It is undoubtedly the best place for you to hang-out with a special person or for a family retreat. Classic American and local Jamaican jerk chicken and pork dishes served along with iced-cold drinks and reggae music. The best margaritas served up on a daily basis.
• Doctor's Cave Beach, Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
• Hip Strip, Gloucester Avenue, Montego Bay Jamaica
• Margaritaville Montego Bay, Gloucester Ave, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Montego Bay hotels and other accommodations. You are required to contact your local supplier at the contact information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your hotel or central pick up point.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Child car seat available
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, customer may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply (minimum 4 persons). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Limited amount of wheelchair vehicles available
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Things to take: Cash, Camera, Towels, swimsuits, sunblock
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with us prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination
- There is a possibility that the pickup time might be changed base on the local traffic or inclement weather conditions
- Customers with the above conditions are required to use their discretion and good judgement if you attempt to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.