Day Trip from Belgrade: Tara National Park & The Drina River Valley
Delight in the pristine natural environment and experience the magic of Tara National Park and the Drina river valley!
Take a break from hectic pace of modern life and immerse yourself in Western Serbia Nature!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop-off
- Professional English-Speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Gift/Souvenir from the company
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gate of Podrinje, Ovcinja bb Zarozje, Bajina Basta 31250 Serbia
First stop will be "The Gate of Podrinje" which represents the entrance to the magical Drina River Valley. You will have opportunity to make some memorable pictures from this viewpoint.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Drina River House, River Drina, Bajina Basta Serbia
Bajina Basta, small town located on the foothill of Tara Mountain with its unique attraction "House on the rock in the middle of the Drina River" is our second stop. The image of this unusual attraction was posted on a cover of National Geographic magazine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Monastery of Raca, Right bank of the Drina River, Bajina Basta Serbia
Short, pleasant drive will take us to our next stop - Raca Monastery, built in 13th century as the endowment of Serbian King Dragutin Nemanjic. In 18th century during the Ottomans occupation of Serbia the monastery was badly damaged, and the new church was built in 1795. It had survived only for couple of years, when it was burned to the ground at the beginning of 19th century. Today's church, dedicated to the Ascension of Jesus Christ, was built in the first half of 19th century.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Reka Vrelo (One Year River - Reka Godina), Perucac, Bajina Basta Serbia
The shortest river in Europe called "Vrelo" is will be next on our route. Due to the fact that it's only 365m long, river 'Vrelo' received its second name "Godina" or "Year" (long as a year).
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: National Park Tara, Milenka Topalovica 3, Bajina Basta, Tara National Park Serbia
The tour proceeds to the heart of Tara National Park.
Stop At: Viewpoint Banjska Stena, 172, Rastište, Serbia
Short, pleasant drive will take us to the point from which we will start our walking/hiking part of the tour (2km in both directions) in order to reach, without doubt, the most beautiful viewpoint in Serbia "Banjska Rock." This place offers splendid panoramic view over the Drina River Canyon. Be prepared to take some breathtaking photos from up here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Belgrade, Belgrade
Drop off to your accommodation in Belgrade.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at your accommodation- hotel or apartment or at agreed place in Belgrade!
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.