Day Trip From Fez To The Middle Atlas
Discover the fascinating landscapes of the Atlas Mountains.
Visit Ifrane, the Moroccan little Switzerland
Take memorable pictures of the incredible natural landscapes and flowing rivers.
Play with the funny little monkeys in the wide Cedar Forests .
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (air-conditioned vehicle).
- Professional English speaking driver.
- Play with the Barbary apes in Cedar forests.
- Explore the Berber villages.
What's excluded :
- Lunch and Drinks.
- Any private expenses.
- The Middle Atlas Day Trip would be the perfect escape from the hustle of Fes the old city and enjoy the tranquility of the high Middle Atlas Mountains.
Your Day Trip to the Middle Atlas starts by picking you up from your Hotel/Riad in Fes and start driving towards the winding roads of the Mountains.
During your Day Trip to the Middle Atlas, we will pass by the most charming Berber villages and green landscapes, as we feel the cool breeze of the mountains and admire the magical silence.
First, we will stop in Immouzer, a fascinating Berber village with the most captivating green views and cold flowing rivers. We will have a break in the little town to appreciate the marvelous nature and enjoy a warm Berber brunch.
Next, we will continue our Day Trip from Fes to the Middle Atlas to Ifrane, a spectacular French-built town on the peaks of the snowy mountains. The city has a unique sophisticated touch thanks to its fancy European architecture.
Nice Morocco Travel team will introduce you to the spectacular buildings of the famous Al Akhawayn University, and the authentic lion landmark, then wander through the breezy alleyways all lined with flowers and beautiful plants.
After lunch, we will pursue to Azrou, an old Berber town with the largest cedar forest in Africa. You will have some free time to walk through the wide green forest, as you discover the most ancient and tallest Cedar trees, while you playing with the little Barbary Monkeys, or enjoy horse riding. In Azrou, you would also discover more about the ancient Berber culture and their impressive everlasting traditions.
At the end of our Day Trip from Fes to the Middle Atlas, your driver will take you back to Fes, and finally drop you off at your Hotel after an unforgettable, relaxing excursion.
Departure Point :
Day Trip from Fez to The Middle Atlas is the perfect chance to escape the hustle and bustle of the crowded streets and Medina in Fez and relax within the most beautiful views of the Middle Atlas Mountains and charming little villages.
AirportsSais Airport, Fes Morocco
Return Detail :Fes, MoroccoIfran, MoroccoAzrou, MoroccoFes, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.