Day trip from Hoi An or Da Nang to My Son and Marble Mountain by private car
-This tour is a must-see for those who are interested in architecture and ancient civilizations. My Son sanctuary was an imperial city during the Champa civilization, between the 4th and the 12th centuries
-The Marble Mountains, also referred to as Ngu Hanh Son or Mountains of the Five Elements, consist of five marble mountains: Thuy Son (water) which is the highest, Moc Son (wood), Kim Son (metal), Tho Son (earth), and Hoa Son (fire).
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrence fee ticket
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
-We travel about 50km from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremonies of kings of the Champa civilization and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, we still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area. We also spend time to visit Tra Kieu Church on the way back to Marble Mountain
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
-The Marble Mountains are famous for their traditional stonemasonry activities. In Dong Hai village close to Thuy Son, 600 families chisel stone statues, jewellery, and art work. Marble from the Marble Mountains has been exported to many countries.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all customers at hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An center
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.