Day Trip From Marrakech To Atlas Mountains And Camel Ride
Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech and head for the breathtaking Atlas Mountains, visiting the Atlas Mountains that make the region famous: Imlil, Ait Mizan, Ait souka, and Asni valleys, discover more captivating scenery by continuing on to beautiful waterfalls and the huge Aremd one of the biggest and highest village on the Toubkal massif. You'll also experience traditional Berber culture along the way!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Camel Ride and guided walk
- Transport to and from Marrakech
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Atlas Mountain Trekking, Imlil, Morocco
At 9AM Will pick you up from your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech City, start your experience to Imlil atlas Mountains. On our way you will pass through the town of Tahnaout at Berber Village where we can stop at an Argan Oil Co-operative and just to learn how the woman of the co-operative turn the Argan nut into many of the different Argan Oil-based products Morocco is famous for. We will then continue on through Asni where, on Saturdays, a traditional Berber Souk and market can be visited.
Our journey will take us past waterfalls and the hamlets of Ait Mizan, we will stop off in imlil and have the opportunity to take in the views of ancient irrigated terrace fields of barley, corn, and vegetables, surrounded by cherry and walnut trees. I will point out things of interest and i will talk to you about the Berber culture and heritage along the way. go down through the village of Ait Souka and afterwards enjoy a traditional Moroccan meal in a Berber family house.
Here you will have the opportunity to ride a camel on our way back via Moulay Gorges! And go back to your accommodation in Marrakech around 17:00pm.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.