Day Trip from Rome to Capri Island by Train
Choose this day trip from Rome to Capri and travel to Italy’s most glamorous island, surrounded by azure waters. Get away from the big city and see another side of Italy on beautiful Capri; an island loved by everyone, from Roman Emperors to Hollywood actors.
Meet your expert, local guide at Naples’ train station before taking the hydrofoil across the gorgeous Bay of Naples to Capri.
On Capri, you can choose between your experience. Swim in the sparkling Blue Grotto or take a mini-cruise around the island – it's up to you.
Enjoy the incomparable atmosphere of the Piazzetta di Capri, the most fashionable square in Italy. Visit the Botanical Gardens of Augustus and see the wealth of amazing flora of Capri.
After a break for lunch, you’ll head to Anacapri on the other side of the island. This part of Capri has more rustic charm and is equally gorgeous. Visit the Villa San Michele and see amazing artefacts in beautiful gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full tour from an expert guide
- Optimized itinerary for clientele with disabilities
- Headsets for groups of 6 or more
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese
- Train tickets
- Entry/Admission - Capri Island Tour
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pick-up and return
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capri Island Tour, 80073, Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, 33, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
Experience the astonishing beauty of the island of Capri, a beloved location of power-players since the time of Emperor Augustus.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.