Day Trip from San Jose to San Luis Canopy Tour
Enjoying safely through a series of cable systems that move through a big extension of a virgin forest, it motivates us throughout the tour to enjoy about the flora and fauna of this majestic environment.
We have cables between 50 to 550 meters long at the points with more adrenaline. In these tours you can enjoy various views of the Cataraticas River.
Our platforms are located on bases with heights from 3 to 106 meters high, some of them in trees and on land bases depending of the attraction and adventure points.
Adventure time: 1:45 minutes.
Suitable for people from 4 years and up.
You should wear comfortable clothes which you do not mind getting dirty. Most of our guests do these activities wearing shorts, T-shirts and tennis
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Ramon, San Ramon, Canton of San Ramon, Province of Alajuela
Our day starts in the morning where your guide will drive you to the Canopy San Luis, located just an hour and a half from our capital San José, the complex is located in the middle of an exuberant private cloud forest reserve, surrounded by green vegetation and crystalline rivers. The adventure center San Luis has a series of steel cables that run on several platforms located in the trees to form a kind of air bridges where energy will flow to the maximum during the journey of eleven cables of pure adrenaline! From the top you can admire all the beauty and majesty of the forest, feel the fresh air on your face and feel like a true Tarzan of the jungle. For all those who love Extreme Adrenaline we recommend the Superman flight, which is included for those adventurers who want to feel the combination of speed and height in a landscape of waterfalls, crystalline rivers, combining nature and emotion !
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers will be picked up at the appointed time at the Hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Dress code is sport
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Small groups ( 5-8 passenger maximum per excursion)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.