Day Trip Mountain Aragats Amberd Fortress
Start From Yerevan History of The Creation of The Armenian Alphabet, 7-th Century Fortress in The Clouds Amberd, which is situated on the southern slopes of the Mount Aragats - the highest mountain in the Armenian Highlands.
territory.Very beautiful road and a lot of unexplainable phenomenonson the way.There is a part where you can see antigravitation zone where the river runs up.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle/guide /driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Aragats, Aragats Road Armenia
Start FromYerevan The Aragats massif is surrounded by Kasagh River on the east, Akhurian River on the west, Ararat plain on the south and Shirak plain on the north. The circumference of the massif is around 200 km (120 mi), and covers an area of 6,000 km2 (2,300 sq mi) or around 1⁄5 of Armenia's total area.[b] 944 km2 (364 sq mi) of the massif is located above 2,000 m (6,600 ft).
stp at : Fortress Amberd the Bronze Age and Urartian periods, a fortress had been built that is now obsolete. Some sources say that Amberd used to be a summer residence for kings. The castle of Amberd and some sections of walls were constructed in the 7th century as a possession of the noble House of Kamsarakan Duration: 2hour
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.