Day trip to Agar Taj Mahal with Fatehpur Sakri from Jaipur Includes Guide.
Enjoy the the private tour to the AgraTaj Mahal Includes Fatehpur Sakri, Agra Fort with Guide, the winding backstreet of Agra and the Fatehpur Sikri. Accompanied by your own private English Speaking Driver with air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation (hotel or Airport pickup, air-conditioned vehicle,)
- English Speaking Guide
- fees (All,Toll,Parking,Stat Tax,driver allowances,Fuel charges)
What's excluded :
- Fees (Monument Entrance,Tips,Travel Insurance,)
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Our driver will pick you up within Jaipur at around 7am to begin this full-day Agra trip.On the way you stop at Fatehpur Sakri.Upon Agra your guide will meet you and Show you Around Agra,Later evening drive back to Jaipur.
Duration: 14 hours
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Morning after breakfast you will be pickup by our Driver and go for Agar day trip.on the way stop at Fatehpur Sikri famous for Buland Darwaza, the main entrance to this ancient city, there are numerous noteworthy monuments. The nine jewels of Akbar’s court whose intellect and insight were greatly revered, presided in this city during his rule “ After that continue drive to Agra.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Upon Arrival visit the “Symbol of Love “Taj Mahal One of the 7 Wonders of the World, the marble mausoleum is surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. The labor of some 20,000 men over more than 17 years went into building the memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. It will take you less time and effort to appreciate their work.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
visit to Agra Fort, the majestic red-sandstone fortress on the banks of the River Yamuna. Explore the palaces of the Rajputs and Mughals within the walled complex.
Then, head across to the Mehtab Bagh gardens, built by the Mughals on the banks of the Yamuna River. Enjoy stunning views of the rear façade of the Taj Mahal
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
Later visit the Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal.There after continue your journey back to Jaipur.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This tour includes free Pickup from Hotel,Airport or Palace Suggest by traveler within Jaipur.Airports
- Jaipur International Airport, Airport Rd, Sanganer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.