Day Trip to Beer Fountain from Ljubljana
Visit the first Beer fountain in the world. Located in Žalec city, the capital of the green gold valley, where the hoops are grwing from the 13th century. You can visit the Hop groowing museum in Žalec, where you can find all the tools from the 13th to 21st centruy, that were used in the proces of groowing and pickig hoops and lears all about the proces on how the beer is beeing made. And of course we will visit the First Beer fountain in the world, where you will be able to try 7 different sorts of beer, that are crafted in Slovenian breeweris.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking guide/driver
- Transport by comfortable car/van
- Parking fees and fuel
What's excluded :
- Admission to Eco museum of hop growing and Brewing industy
- Beer tasting at Beer Fountain in Žalec
- Entry/Admission - Eko Muzej
- Entry/Admission - Fontana beer Žalec
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trojane, Trojane, Upper Carniola Region
We will make a Short stop at Trojane, where you will be able to try Slovenian most famous doughnuts and take a coffee.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eko Muzej, Cesta Zhalskega tabora 2, Zalec 3310 Slovenia
We continue towards Žalec where you can visit the Eco-Museum of Hop-Growing and Brewing Industry. There, you can taste a unique beer, brewed from the local hops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fontana beer Žalec, Savinjska cesta 11, 3310 Žalec, Slovenia
Finaly we will make a stop at the first beer fountain in the world, where you can enjoy the rest of the day tasting different Slovenian beers from your own beer mug, made by renowned designer Oskar Kogoj. We return to the hotel late in the afternoon/ early evening.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not reachable by car (pedestrian district), we will coordinate you to the closest possiblepick up point (Bus stations, squares, parking places...)
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.