Day Trip to Bird Sanctuary Bharatpur from Agra
Spend a full-day of fun on this private day trip of Bharatpur from Agra. Visit the Keoladev Ghana Bird Sanctuary, where you will see plenty of exotic birds such as the egret, darter, and grey heron. After lunch and your rickshaw ride through the sanctuary, head to Fatehpur Sikri. End your day with shopping in Agra before your return to the Agra railway station or your accommodations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel/train station pickup and drop-off in Agra
- 3-Hours Rickshaw ride in Bharatpur Park
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Udai Vilas Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel at 5:30am (Breakfast not Include) begin your drive towards Bharatpur, famous for the Keoladeo Ghana Bird Sanctuary.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Situated In The Country's Northwestern State Of Rajasthan About 190 Km From The National Capital Of Delhi, Bharatpur India
You will have arrived at the sanctuary to begin your tour. An abundance of birds are found here, including the open-bill and painted stork, egret, and darter. See cranes, cormorants, grey heron, rosy pelicans, and the rare Siberian crane in their natural environment. Ride a cycle rickshaw through the sanctuary to view the animals in comfort.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Udai Vilas Palace, NH 11, Fatehpur Sikri Road, Bharatpur, Rajasthan 321001, India
At approximately 1pm, it will be a time to break for a buffet lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Make a 30 minute drive to Fatehpur Sikri at 2:20pm to visit the well-preserved ghost town. Stroll the town as your guide provides you with knowledge on the location.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sanskriti's Imperial Gems, A 11, Taj nagri, phase 2, Agra India
Transfer to Agra after your tour is over at 3:30pm for a 4:30pm arrival. Shopping in Agra for handicrafts such as marble and leather goods.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
After you have finished shopping, return to your Agra hotel or railway station Agra.
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or Anywhere in AgraAirports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.