Day Trip to Edfu & Kom Ombo temples from Luxor and drop off in Aswan or Luxor
Enjoy your Day Trip to Edfu and Kom Ombo temples from Luxor and explore one of the most significant sacred structures in Egypt. Enjoy driving to Edfu temple and know about god Horus the falcon then to Kom Ombo temple which stands on a high ground facing the river Nile, dedicated to god Sobek the crocodile and watch the crocodile museum then continue driving to be dropped off in Aswan Hotels.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Luxor and Drop off in Aswan.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver.
- All service charges and taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to all sites.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Egyptologist Luxor tour guide will pick you up from your hote in Luxor to start your day trip to Edfu and Kom ombo temples. Drive south along the fertile lands of the Nile to Edfu and see one of the best-preserved temples in the land. Learn from your guide how the imposing sandstone structure was built in honor of Horus – the falcon-headed god, your private guide enlightens you with tales of ancient mythology as you wander through edifices built in devotion to divine deities.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
You will proceed to explore Temple of Kom Ombo, where the two gods Sobek & Haroeris were worshipped for a while.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in East bank of Luxor.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.