Day Trip To Giza Pyramids, Citadel, Old Cairo
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx Then drive to the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, continue to Old Cairo, the site of a city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and a Roman fort.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- - Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a great excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren and visit to the Valley Temple, proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din and then visit old Cairo where you can visit The Hanging Church in Coptic Cairo, Visit the Holy Cave that located at Abu Sergha Church it is the place where the Holy Family stayed during their holy trip to Cairo .
Back to hotel after your trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From Your Hotel In Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.