Day trip to Hue- The Imperial City
If you are a history buff, or simply love discovering exotic cultures, Hue- Vietnam’s former Royal Capital is definitely on the top list of your travel plan. The city represents the outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese feudal empire, including a complex of monuments, tombs, and pagodas that attract tourists coming from all over the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Situated on the banks of the Perfume River, sightseeing in Hue is filled with pagodas, tombs, glimpses of the Perfume River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the incredible Imperial City. With one day to explore Hue’s must see sights, you will experience all Hue has to offer
• Visit Hue Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda and Tu Duc Tomb
• Visit Lang Co Beach and Hai Van Pass
• Pick-up time in Hoi An city : 7.00 AM.
• Drop-off time: 7.00 PM
• 07:00: Pick up at hotel, transfer to Hue city
• 08:15~08:30: visit Hai Van pass
• 08:50~09:00: visit Lang Co beach
• 11:30: arrive at Hue city, have lunch
• 12:30: visit Hue citadel, Thien Mu pagoda and Tomb of Tu Duc
• 16:00: Back to Hoian
Departure Point :567 Đ. Hai Bà Trưng, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An, Quảng Nam 550000, Vietnam
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours