Day Trip To Hvar With Wine Tasting
This one day itinerary will take you from the ferry to historic towns and waterfronts to hills covered in lavender. It’s an awesome way to get a sense of the island in just a day.
Hvar has become one of the most visited islands in Dalmatia. It’s surrounded by stunning scenery and is rich in culture (it is the only island in the world with four UNESCO World Heritage Sites) where one can easily escape and find the perfect relaxation they need. On this trip we will show you rich history and wine of this beautiful Island.
Living on the island of Hvar and making top quality wines is, for us, both a challenge and a logical choice. As early as the 4th century BC, the Ancient Greeks brought the grapevine to this sunny island and started planting it on the fertile fields of the ancient town of Pharos. Throughout the centuries of rich and turbulent history, the people of Hvar cultivated their vineyards with great skill and care, blessed with the lushness of the Mediterranean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tomic Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Old part of the city in which there are palaces built in the 15th and 16th centuries, through small bends that give out the aromas of Mediterranean plants, you will reach Hvar’s fort Fortica or how the locals call it Španjola
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stari Grad, Stari Grad, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Stari Grad, Faros (literally means “Old Town”) is the oldest town on the Hvar island. It lies on the north side of the Hvar island, at the end of the five miles deep bay, protected to the north by the hills of the Kabal peninsula, and by the high mountain ridge of Hvar to the south.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Brusje, Brusje, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Old Rout From Stari Grad TO Hvar town
Stop At: Vrboska, Croatia
Visit Vrboska and surrender yourself to the charming peaceful beauty
On both sides of a long narrow bay is located the smallest town on the island, called Vrboska, whose Vela and Mola bonda (sides) are connected by a small stone bridge. That’s why it carries the name “Mala Venecija” (Little Venice). Surrounded by thick pine forests, with its small bridges, paved streets, Renaissance and Gothic style houses on both sides of the bay together with a very small island within the bay is a sight that will leave few indifferent. The reflection of stone houses in the water and calmly anchored fishing boats bathing in the sun give this place a special charm and intimate warmth.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tomic Winery, Bastijana d.o.o., Jelsa, Hvar Island 21465 Croatia
Living on the island of Hvar and making top quality wines is, for us, both a challenge and a logical choice. As early as the 4th century BC, the Ancient Greeks brought the grapevine to this sunny island and started planting it on the fertile fields of the ancient town of Pharos. Throughout the centuries of rich and turbulent history, the people of Hvar cultivated their vineyards with great skill and care, blessed with the lushness of the Mediterranean. Grapes and wine gave them safety, food and medicine. They grew some of the finest varieties in this area, but the challenge still remains: how to turn this richness and harmony into great wines.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you from your accommodationAirports
- Split Airport, Split Croatia
- Ferry Port of Split, Obala kneza Domagoja, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.