Day Trip to James Bond Island by Premium Speedboat from Phuket
Explore one of the most famous islands in Thailand by speedboat. Koh Tapu, more commonly known as “James Bond Island,” is the filming location for the 1974 film The Man with the Golden Gun. In addition, canoe around Hong Island, explore the Ice Cream and Diamond caves and wander around Naka Noi Island. You'll see the best these islands have to offer with the help of a guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional English speaking guide
- Life jackets
- Fruit and water
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos and videos (available to purchase)
- National park fees ( 300 Baht per person )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
Start your day with a hotel transfer to the boat and enjoy a light breakfast before your cruise around Phang Nga Bay.
Admire the scenic views from the boat, as you pass the sea cliffs of Koh Panak Island on your way to Hong Island. From here, follow your guide and canoe through secret caves and lagoons.
Head to the famous “James Bond Island” to view the famous Koh Tapu, a limestone rock standing 66 feet (20 meters) tall, and take a few posed photos. Enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch in the small island of Ko Panyi followed by a short tour of the traditional fishing village.
From here, head to the Ice Cream and Diamond caves on the way to Naka Noi island, where you can enjoy swimming or sunbathing. Arrive back at the pier, where a van is waiting to transport you back to the hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off from all hotels in Phuket city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.