Day Trip to Las Cuevas Beach from Port of Spain
A scenic drive along the North Coast road offers the most spectacular panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea. At the Maracas Lookout you can take photos and enjoy a local snack like pineapple chutney, at your own expense. Continue along the beautiful coast passing busy Maracas Bay en route to the more sheltered, calmer Las Cuevas Bay. Enjoy the quiet waters of this 2.2 km (1.36mi) long beach that is excellent for swimming. If time allows you can stop at Maracas for a taste of the famous Bake and Fish sandwich. Paradise found.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Access to bathroom and changing facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Bathroom Facilities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maracas Beach, Port of Spain Trinidad
Travel up to the scenic north coast road to admire the view of the Paramin hills to the west with their plantations of herbs and spices. A short stop at the Maracas Lookout gives you the opportunity for some pictures of the surrounding bays. Try a variety of local snacks from the vendors and you maybe even be able to hear a little improvised Calypso music.
Make your way to the popular Maracas Beach, lined with coconut trees. Here you can enjoy a refreshing swim in the cool Caribbean waters. Taste the world famous Bake and Shark Sandwich!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Las Cuevas Beach, Trinidad
Picture perfect! Here at this mile-long beach surrounded by lush, green rainforest-covered mountains, free of high-rise hotels and practically untouched by tourism, you can kick back and take in the picturesque views. We can enjoy a relaxing swim or just float around in the calm waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from hotels in Port of Spain and environs. Any pick-up outside of Port of Spain requires an additional cost.Airports
- Piarco Airport, Port of Spain Trinidad
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There are also basic changing/toilet facilities and lifeguards on duty at most times
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.