Day Trip to Lipica and Karst
Karst region, well known for its vast underground cave world, is among the Slovenian regions, that kept their traditional spirit very much alive and you can see it in the pristine landscape as well as the traditional old villages with stone architecture.
In the heart of Karst, lies a special European heritage gem, the original Lipica stud farm, where horses have been bred since 1580 for the Hapsburgs royals. The Lipizzaner horses are best known for their incredible performances in Vienna and their grace is admired around the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Transfer from Koper
- Wine/home made juice and cold cuts
What's excluded :
- Lipica stud farm entrance fee
- Lipica stud farm entrance fee and training
- Carriage ride in Lipica
- Different pick-up / drop-off at your location in Koper
- Entry/Admission - Lipizzan Museum Lipikum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lipizzan Museum Lipikum, Lipica 5, Lipica 6210 Slovenia
Visit of the Lipica stud farm with world-famous Lipizzaner horses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kras, Kras, Slovenian Littoral Region
Rugged Karst landscape and rustic villages with traditional architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you'd like us to pick you up on some other spot, please advise your pick-up location with your guide. You must know that additional or different pick-up is not included in the price.Ports
- Potniški terminal, Belveder 8-1, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.