Day Trip to Luxor from Cairo by Air
Enjoy Cairo To Luxor Day Trip Visiting: Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple on the East bank and see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank, Memphis Tours representative will guide you the whole day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- Being met and assisted upon arrival and departure at Luxor Airport.
- Domestic flights Cairo - Luxor - Cairo.
- ottled water during your trip.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist Guide.
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
When visiting Karnak, you are paying a visit to the heart of Egypt during the New Kingdom. This huge temple complex was the center of the ancient faith while power was concentrated at Thebes (modern day Luxor) and its significance is reflected in its enormous size. In addition to its religious significance, it also served as a treasury, administrative center, and palace for the New Kingdom pharaohs. It is considered as the largest temple complex ever constructed anywhere in the world.
It developed over a period of 1500 years, added to by generation after generation of pharaohs and resulting in a collection of temples, sanctuaries, pylons, and other decorations that is unparalleled throughout Egypt.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
This temple might be the greatest testament to why Luxor has earned its nickname, “The World’s Largest Outdoor Museum”. Luxor Temple is located in the modern city of Luxor, which is built on the site of the ancient Egyptian capital of Thebes.
The temple is one of the best-preserved of all of the ancient monuments with large amounts of structure, statuary and relief carvings still intact, making it one of the most impressive visits in the Luxor area and all of Egypt, adding significantly to its allure is the juxtaposition that its setting provides. The modern city begins on one side and the Nile drifts by on the other. There are few places in Egypt where one is put so immediately and clearly in touch with the extraordinary length of Egypt’s history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
At first glance, the Valley of the Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, seems like no more than a sun-blasted gorge of generic red rock, but underneath all of its dust lay the tombs of 63 of the most important pharaohs in the history of Ancient Egypt. Used as a burial chamber for nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, Discovered by Howards Carter in an excavation expedition in 1922, one of the most important tombs found in the Valley of the Kings is the tomb of Pharaoh Tutankhamun and all of his treasures.The Valley of the Kings is located on the west bank of the Nile River near Luxor. It is the most famous site for having unique collections of tombs and breathtaking ancient ruins.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
In terms of visual impact from afar, there is no rival to Hatshepsut’s Temples. The unique multi-tiered structure nestled up against the limestone cliffs at the shoulder of the river valley is a truly stunning sight. The uniqueness of its layout mirrors that of the pharaoh responsible for building it.
Hatshepsut was the only female pharaoh in the history of Ancient Egypt. She came to power during the New Kingdom after the death of her father, Tuthmose I, and her half-brother and husband, Tuthmose II, who succeeded her father on the throne.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- -Masks will be given to clients who do not have their own. -Admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund for the land tour will be given.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.