Day Trip to Luxor from Marsa Alam
Discover Luxor Trip from Marsa Alam to see the highlights of Egypt’s ‘open-air museum’. Visit Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings. Return to Marsa Alam in the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- Tour to Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings.
- Tour to Karnak, Colossi of Memnon .
- Shopping through famous Bazaars.
- Service of professional tour guide.
- Entrance fees to the sights.
- Lunch at quality restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Assistance of our personal during tours
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Flyby Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Luxor to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way you will enjoy lunch at quality restaurant and then heading to the West Bank of The Nile River, starting with the colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. You will visit 3 tombs, then continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
Duration: 22 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.