Day Trip to Mascota and Talpa de Allende from Puerto Vallarta
On this tour you will visit two magic towns: Mascota and Talpa de Allende, Jalisco.
Mascota is a quaint and charming well-preserved colonial town with cobblestone streets framed by beautiful homes and estates in the nineteenth century. Although small, this place preserves many cultural, religious, architectural and archaeological interest.
Talpa de Allende is a hidden pearl, a beautiful town that houses the image of Our Lady of the Rosary of Talpa one of the most visited in the country. Combines cultural and natural goodness that a great destination should possess.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Bilingual tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Principal, Ave. Hidalgo, Mascota 46900 Mexico
Walk around the Main Square of Mascota and visit the Main Attractions of this Magic Town
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Unfinished Temple de la Preciosa Sangre, Mascota Mexico
Visit this amazing place, one of the iconic places in town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Rosario Talpa, Talpa 48200 Mexico
At Talpa, you wil have time to walk around the Main Square and visit the Cathedral, one of the most beautiful of the region.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will reconfirm your pick up time on a second mail, it depends on the place your hotel is located.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.