Day trip to Ouzoud Watterfalls from Marrakech
Shared Day trip to Ouzoud waterfalls from Marrakech :
We’ll start our day trip by taking a 3-hour drive north of Marrakesh, crossing the spectacular Tadla Plains which are covered in olive tree farms.
Once we arrive, you’ll have some time free to explore the area on your own, or you can hire a local guide to take you around.and we believe you’ll be very impressed when you finally get to see the spectacular 110m Cascades, whose backdrop is a never-ending rainbow. We hope you’ve brought your camera as you know as photography opportunities here are simply unbelievable.
You’ll be greeted along the way by the local Barbary apes, and you’d better be prepared because they will expect donations of nuts!
And if you’d love a leisurely lunch next to the stream, the local restaurants would love to serve you.
Take a stroll back to the village where you will meet up with your driver, who will return you to Marrakech, when your driver drops you off at your Marrakesh riad or hotel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Local guide
- Hotel/riad pick-up
Transportation by modern air-conditioned minibus (17 seats)
Departure Point :Visages du Maroc, 09L, 177 Porte Marrakech, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
your Hotel/Riad, or the closeset parking to your Riad
OtherJemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, 38, Marrakech 40000, Morocco، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.