Day trip to Phang Nga Bay on John Gray’s Sea Canoe (with Lunch & Dinner)
Discover Phang Nga Bay's natural caves and secret lagoons on this afternoon sea kayaking trip. Paddle your way around Koh Phanak and Hong Island in a kayak after sailing into the harbour, make your own ' Krathong ' flower, and watch the sunset from the boat. The evening will conclude with a beautiful ' Krathong ' celebration in the presence of dazzling fireflies and bio-luminescent plankton.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Kayak equipment rental including a dry bag
- Loy Krathong workshop
- Thai buffet lunch, dinner, bottled water, herbal tea and fruit
- Raincoat (If the weather is Rainy)
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phuket Town, Phuket Town, Phuket
Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off from entire Phuket from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Stop At: Ao Po Pier, Pak Kret 4007 Pa Klok Rural Road, Pa Khlok, Phuket Thailand
At 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM, Arrive at Ao Po, Board our modern Twin-engine escort boat. Enjoy a Thai style light lunch onboard and listen to the Nature Game briefing by your guides.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Phang Nga Bay., Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
After about an hour of the boat ride, arrive at the Phang Nga bay where you’ll explore two more caves and hongs. You’ll be accompanied by a guide while you sail through these caves in an inflatable kayak.
After you’ve explored the caves, return to your boat & indulge in a Thai seafood buffet dinner while enjoying Phang Nga Bay Sunset.
Around 7:00 PM Return to your kayak after dark to float your Loi Kratong flower which you’ll make during a workshop.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Ao Po Pier, Pak Kret 4007 Pa Klok Rural Road, Pa Khlok, Phuket Thailand
Arrive Ao Po Pier around 9:00 PM and transfer to your mini-van for dropping you off to your hotels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You do not need previous kayaking experience
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.