Day Trip to Pigeon Island
Positioned on the very northern tip of St Lucia is breathtaking Pigeon Island Landmark known to most as Pigeon Point. This location is a solid option for visitors hoping to find a host of water sporting activities to engage in, and the relaxation offered in the tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Island National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pigeon Island National Park, Pigeon Island St. Lucia
Hiking trails, beaches and historic remains of the British Fort (Fort Rodney).
A very relaxing atmosphere for all who visit.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Belizaire Road, Belizaire Rd, St Lucia
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels from the Castries basin up to Gros Islet ONLYPorts
- La Plas Carenage (entrance/exit area)
- Pointe Seraphine (gate no.2 entrance/exit area)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.